President Obama together with House Democrats and RINO’s reeling from low voter ratings, were eager to cut a budget deal that takes the heat off of them for not doing their jobs for the next two years which the Libertarian Party points out:
- Continues to add $1 Trillion annually to the already out of control $17.2Trillion federal budget deficit;
- Locks in continuous funding of ObamaCare;
- Adds another $63 Billion in new federal spending for ‘special interests’ over the next two years while supposedly reducing just over $20 Billion over the next !0 years;
- Eliminates much of the celebrated minuscule ‘sequester’ 2.4% cut in future federal spending;
- Raises taxes, including an increase in TSA
feeshidden federal taxes that will be tacked on to your airline tickets.
Republicans who pretend to ‘oppose ObamaCare’ promising to replace and defund it are allowing it to continue unchecked which has resulted in more than 5.5 Million Americans to lose their health insurance, raising premiums, deductibles and costing jobs.
Many in the House GOP have put off being good stewards of the public purse and have betrayed the principles which they’ve claimed. Former Reagan OMB Director David Stockman said on CNBC “Its the final surrender of the House Republican leadership to Beltway politics, kicking the can and ignoring the budget monster that’s hurtling down the road.”